Marketers say they have 3 seconds or less to catch someone’s eye if they want to get an idea across.
In todays real-time world our in-house designers and non designers work together to create visual content for your brands so that you can win prospects attention and can convert them into customers.
Our experience shows that photos generate 53% more views than an average post
To help you get started with visual content, this post will specifically give you a helpful cheat sheet you can bookmark and reference when creating the cover photos for your business’ various social media accounts.
- Facebook Cover Photo: 851px x 315px
- Facebook Profile Photo (upload size): 180px x 180px
- Facebook App Images: 111px x 74px
- Facebook Shared Image (in timeline): 403px x 403px
- Facebook Highlighted Post: 843px x 403px
- Twitter Background Upload Limit: 2MB
Suggested Background Size: 1600×1200
Most Popular Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Twitter Header Image
- Recommended dimensions of 1252×626
Maximum file size of 5MB
Google PlusSee an example here
FlickrSee an example here(Click me)
- File size – 4MB maximum.
- Pixel size: 200 x 200 minimum and 500 x 500 maximum.
- Logo should be 100 x 60 pixels
- Profile Image size 165 x165 Pixels
- Pin in Feed 238 Pixels x Adjusted Height.
- Expanded Pin Size 735 Pixels x Adjusted Height
- Cover Image 217 x 147 pixel
YoutubeSee an example here
Just add your creative to a social network’s corresponding slide, save it as an image file, and upload it.
Thanks and Regards