Small business owners need to check whether their investment in a website is providing good value for money. If your products and services are not easy to buy, you are wasting time and money and probably doing more harm than good.
Website redesign accounts for around 70% of the enquiries we receive; more often than not from businesses who have invested in a website, but are disappointed at the amount of sales, leads or enquiries it generates. If your website performance is poor and your website isn’t giving you the best return on investment it will always be seen as an expense and never an investment.
In order to see whether it’s time for a redesign, ask yourself the following five questions:
- Has the website expanded substantially?
- Is your content outdated or irrelevant?
- Is the most important content difficult to find?
- Are you using the latest technology, instead of hard-coding?
- Does the home page design suit your new or current business objectives?
- Is the website mobile friendly?
- In terms of speed, how fast is your website?
So, how’d your website do? If you need to revamp your website, don’t fret. Whether it’s a minor facelift or major reconstruction job, we are here
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about this service and how we can help then please , call as on +44 207 0962069 or email email@example.com, Visit as at : http://mcstech.co.uk, or in Facebook
Tagged: Brochure Design, CRM, email Newsletter, ERP, iPhone Application Development, Logo Design, Software development, Visiting card designs Leicester London, Web Design, Web development, Web Hosting